Forest Environment Research Development and Innovation Agency (FOERDIA) proudly announce that the 5th International Conference of Indonesia Forestry Researchers (INAFOR) EXPO will be conducted on 27 August until 30 August 2019 in Bogor, West Java. INAFOR is a prestigious international event for forestry and environment researchers/scientists in Indonesia. The objective of INAFOR is to share information and knowledge in the forestry and environment research, development an innovation in Indonesia by focusing on recommendation/policy options in the form of series of international conference, exhibition, photo competition, and innovation award.
Steering Committee of 5th INAFOR invites forestry and environment researchers/scientists, students, lecturers, foresters, forestry practitioners from private and government, non-government agencies to submit their papers/posters related to the main theme:’ Enforcing Forest Restoration and Environmental Quality Enhancement for Sustainable Livelihood and Socio-Economic Benefits’. The theme of INAFOR EXPO 2019 will be further elaborated in the 5 series of INAFOR International Conference as follow:
- International Conference on Adopting the Renewable Bioenergy and Waste Utilization Support Circular Economy and Sustainable Environment.
- International Conference on Innovative Solution for Managing Tropical Forest and Conserving Biodiversity to Support SDGs
- International Conference on Translating Science into Climate Policy and Action.
- International Conference on Managing Forest Genetic Resources in Changing Environment and Landscapes = Managing Forest Genetic Resources Under Biotic and Abiotic Changes
- International Conference on Improvement Environmental Quality
The official language of the conference is English. The paper/poster must be submitted and presented in English. Abstract for paper/poster is written in English and no more than 200 words. Abstract will be reviewed by the Selection Committee. Selected papers will also be published in the IOP Conference Series publication* - (*indexed by Scopus and additional cost may be applied).
Interested participants should note the terms and important dates presenting as follows:
1. 1st Announcement – call for papers/posters :3rd week of January 2019
2. Deadline for abstract submission for papers/posters presentation : 3rd week of March 2019
3. 2nd Announcement – abstract acceptance for papers/posters presentation : 3rd week of April 2019
4. Deadline for full paper submission for papers/posters presentation : 3rd week of May 2019
5. 3rd Announcement – full paper acceptance for papers/posters presentation: 3rd week of June 2019
6. Deadline for submitting final printed poster : 3rd week of July 2019
7. Closing registration for participants : 1 August 2019
8. Presenting papers/posters at 5th INAFOR EXPO 2019 : 28-29 August 2019
These important links provide further information on 5th INAFOR
Online registration : http://conference.forda-mof.org/index.php/inafor/index/user/account
Author guidelines : http://conference.forda-mof.org/index.php/inafor/index/pages/view/guideline