3rd International Conference of Indonesia Forestry Researchers
Forestry research to support sustainable timber production and self-sufficiency in food, energy, and water
3rd INAFOR 2015
IPB International Convention Centre
21-22 October 2015
ABSTRACT ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION
1. There are total of 346 abstracts submitted consisting of 320 abstracts for oral presentation and 26 abstracts for poster presentation.
2. From the total, 160 abstracts have been selected by Committee.
4. Selected abstracts should submit full paper by 22nd July 2015. Please see the submission guideline below.
5. Submitted full paper subject to review by committee and accepted full paper will be announced on 24th August 2015.
Paper Submission Guideline
1. Full papers should be written in English and should be a maximum length of 10 pages.
2. Please find and use the template provided for 3rd INAFOR 2015 papers in this link: INAFOR 2015_GUIDELINE _TEMPLATE
3. Pictures and graphs should be distinctly and clearly presented.
5. Author should make sure to review the final version before submitting. Committee will only receive final draft, revision would not be processed after submission.
6. Submitted full paper will be reviewed by Selection Committee.
7. Full paper acceptance will be notified on: 24th August 2015.
8. Reviewed full paper will be sent back to authors with comments from Selection Committee to enhance the quality of the paper.
9. Final full paper should be submitted before 1st October 2015.
10. Full papers which are not accepted as oral presentation will be diverted to poster presentation. Please see poster presentation guideline.
11. Only accepted and presented full papers (oral) will be published in INAFOR 2015 proceeding.
12. The 3rd INAFOR 2015 Committee will ONLY cover two nights’ accommodation for oral presentation authors..
Poster Submission Guideline
1. Poster should be written in English.
2. Poster should be made in A1 paper, layout portrait.
3. Minimum font of 50 point.
4. Minimum size of pictures 5R.
5. Poster should include: background, objectives, methodology, research results and conclusion.
6. Poster preparation (design and printing) should be made by each author. All expenses for poster preparation and printing WILL NOT BE COVERED by The 3rd INAFOR 2015 Committee.
7. Panel for poster presentation will be provided.
8. Poster presentation acceptance will be announce on: 24th August 2015
10. Only accepted and presented poster which submit full paper will be published in INAFOR 2015 proceeding.
11. During poster session, poster author will have 5 minutes presentation without discussion. Please prepare the poster presentation in single presentation slide.
12. Final printed poster should be submitted on 20th October 2015 at the venue registration desk, by 3 pm.
13. Please note that all expenses including accommodation and transportation for poster presenters WILL NOT BE COVERED by the 3rd INAFOR Committee. Lunch and refreshments will be provided during the two days event.
Download LIST OF ACCEPTED ABSTRACT